COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
The COMPANY is operated from the United States of America and we do not represent that materials at www.OPIsuccess.com and at any other domains that the COMPANY may use (the “SITE”) are appropriate for use in other locations. Persons who choose to access this SITE do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Part of the operation of this site involves the collection and use of information about you. Information collected online is categorized as personally identifiable or anonymous.
Personally identifiable information is information that specifically identifies a particular user, such as but not limited to, name, address (email of physical), and/or phone number.
The COMPANY collects personally identifiable information in order to support your participation in the activities you selected.
· register for a program
· request our free training series,
· subscribe to our newsletter,
· opt in to download our free product,
· respond to our survey
· register for our webinar
· purchase any product
or otherwise voluntarily ask the COMPANY to send a product and/or provide a service to you, we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself by filling out and submitting online form.
It is completely optional for you to engage in these activities but if you voluntarily elected to purchase one of our products, we may ask you to provide us your personal information, i.e. your first and last names, e-mail address, mailing address, billing address, phone number, and payment information. If you do not provide mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in this activity.
We use your information to enroll you in the program, to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status, to track your preferences and to keep you informed about our products and related activities.
When you voluntarily submit personally identifiable information to the COMPANY, you understand that you are agreeing to allow the COMPANY to access, store, and or use that information for those purposes.
Many users of this SITE choose not to provide any personally identifiable information; therefore, those individuals are anonymous to the COMPANY, and any data collected about their use of this SITE is anonymous information.
As a visitor to our SITE, you can engage in many activities without identifying who you are, or revealing any information about yourself.
Anonymous information is information that cannot be connected to the identity of a specific individual.
When you visit our SITE, the COMPANY or our authorized technology services provider may also collect certain technical and routing information from you to facilitate your use of the SITE and its services. This information is collected in aggregate form, without identifying you or any other user individually. All of the information that is automatically submitted to the COMPANY by your browser is considered anonymous information.
The COMPANY may record: (including, but not limited to)
§ Environmental variables: browser type, operating system and CPU speed, and the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your originating Internet Service Provider, are logged.
§ Search requests and results are recorded to try to ensure the accuracy and efficiency of our search engine.
§ Your IP (internet protocol) address tracks your use of the SITE, including pages visited and time spent on each page.
USE OF DATA COLLECTED
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways, including but not limited to:
- To process your orders.
- To enhance your experience at our SITE and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in.
- To improve our SITE. We continually strive to improve our SITE offerings based on the traffic pattern on the SITE and feedback we receive from you in the form of surveys and/or direct emails to bring you the best possible service.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other SITE activities.
- To send your periodic newsletters with information about our COMPANY, our free and paid products and services and other content that we consider helpful for your learning needs.
YOUR OPT-OUT RIGHTS
If you opt in to receive any free training series, download a free product, register for a webinar or purchase any product from the COMPANY, you will automatically be subscribed to you free newsletter. If you do not wish to receive this free newsletter, you may opt out at any time. We include an Unsubscribe link to at the bottom of every email we send.
If you have any trouble opting out, please send an email to support@OPIsuccess.com, and we will manually remove you from our email list(s).
PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
The COMPANY implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We operate secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary, and only authorized individuals have access to the personally identifiable information provided by our users. We do not, however, guarantee that unauthorized, inadvertent disclosure will never occur.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers’ database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems. All information is required to keep the information confidential.
The COMPANY only uses information supplied via online order and or registration forms voluntarily provided by you.
The COMPANY will not sell or give any personally identifiable information to any third parties. Your information whether public or private will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, address, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 30 days (to provide a refund for your purchase if requested).
· The information you enter when making a purchase will be shared with payment processors, financial gateways, and your credit card company to authorize credit card payments for the purpose of carrying out the transactions.
· The COMPANY has contracted with a third-party provider, ConvertKit, to host email list databases. ConvertKit has promised that it will not share COMPANY customer information with third parties.
· This SITE contains links to other sites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
· The COMPANY may be required by law enforcement and or judicial authorities to provide personally identifiable information to the appropriate governmental authorities. If requested by law enforcement or judicial authorities, the COMPANY will provide this information on its receipt of the appropriate legal documentation: search warrant, subpoena, statute of court order.
· Customer lists and information are properly considered assets of a business. Accordingly, if we merge with another entity or if we sell our assets to another entity, our customer lists and information, including personally identifiable information you have provided us, would be included among the assets that would be transferred. Prior to such a transfer of assets, you will be provided the opportunity to opt-out or unsubscribe from the customer list.
Please note that if you give out your personal information through a discussion board, forum, and/or in a Facebook group, that information can be collected and used by the third parties. Although we strive to protect our users’ privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of information you post there. You disclose such information at your own risk.
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
In compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), the COMPANY doesn’t collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. The SITE, products, and services are all directed to people who are 13 years of age and older.